Project 366- July 5, 2008



The rest of the troops joined us today in Lincoln. Travis and Michelle tried to get different plane tickets so they could stay until the funeral, Tuesday at 1:30pm, but it was going to cost at least $500 above what they already paid:S So instead we enjoyed a day together at Zelda's.

Ansel is all over the place now and I know it was sweetness to aunt Zelda's heart to get to see him. Brandin and Andrew were over too for awhile. I can't believe that we are all grown up and on our own, the "first family" at least. I know, I know, I live at home but you see what I mean.

We went and picked up supper at The Egg Roll King. Sethie even came over for that, I love my family. I left my car there with Trav and Michelle so they could drive it to the airport tomorrow night. We got home at a lovely 12:15am. Sleepy time.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt