Project 366- July 6, 2008



Have you ever had that feeling that you'd been gone a really long time, but it was only a few short days? Being in Lincoln did that to me. Perhaps it was the emotional strain that just exhausted me, but I feel like I'm in a fog. Being back at church was nice. So good to be back for a day of normalcy. Of course, that will be completely blown out of the water again tomorrow evening when we head back to Lincoln.

Tonight we celebrated our belated 4th of July. I know that certain aspects of that kind of break the law. We roasted our hot dogs outside over an open-fire and enjoyed our "toasted" marshmallows. When I say toasted I mean completely charred black:) Yum! We had intended to spend the 4th with our dear friends the Hajdas, but do to the occurrences of the week we could not. It was a strange holiday weekend. Dad saved a few sparklers, one larger fountain type firework and some noise makers for tonight. Oh, joy.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt