Project 366- June 30, 2008



I did have to work a bit today, even though the familia was visiting. I probably could have had it off, but I do still need a paycheck. So it was all morning at the Backbone. I got so much done since I had a deadline, a time I wanted to leave. I called and talked to insurance companies and even a lawyer who offered to raise some cane to get us paid. The calls didn't end up being too hard, but I still don't relish making such calls a lot.

When I came home we spent the day chilling. Ansel is so much fun and soo cute! We do pretty good at not suffocating him or keeping him from each other. This afternoon I got the swimming pool mostly set up so we can play. Hurray!


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt