Project 366- August 1, 2008



So sad to work alone. I have missed my Backbone co-workers this week. I survived, but I'll be glad to have them back soon.

Right after work tonight I ran through Emily's drive-thru and sped over to the fairgrounds for the 4-H dog show. I made it there just in time to watch Brenna and Stella perform all they've learned this year. For Brenna and Stella, they did great! They both enjoyed showmanship over obedience because they did better:) So proud of my girls.

I'm amazed that is already August of this year. They year is half over!! Wow crazy!


Alissa

Comments

  1. Just for the record August is the 8th month making the year more than half over....Wink, wink!
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt