Project 366- August 11, 2008

Looky, I got a new purse last night too. One of those splurge, impulse buys that I probably shouldn't have made, but...


Today's work setting was a bit different without the use of PMP. We overnighted the CD that the company requested in trying to fix our sad problem. I did lots of spreadsheet entering before coming home for lunch. Don't tell mom, but the tuna pie actually hit the spot, next to those tomatoes.


Quinn and I threw in a quick half craft project while I was home too. It is the frame for a little tent. (I know, you can't really tell) He was building a miniature campsite he found in a craft book.


The rest of the afternoon flew by fairly quickly. I sat in the back office working and pondering life's quandaries. No I didn't come up with any new answers. Left it all back in the hands of the Lord. Trying to focus on giving Him my future every day. Tough stuff:S


Project 366 Picture:




Alissa

Comments

  1. You just need the ghetto cruiser parked next to the couch on the lawn to really make your picture complete!
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes the ghetto cruiser would definately add to the composition;) We set the loveseat out to throw it away and of course it rained!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt