Project 366- August 13, 2008

Peaches. I love this time of year when we buy lugs of peaches from GK and embark on a canning adventure! We didn't do nearly as many this summer as we have previous ones, but mom did say maybe we'd get some more if they still have them. Yum! We got 14 jars so far. For an interruption to the canning adventure, I took a trip to Merna. You know sometimes you just want to get away and Merna is always on the tip of your...wait that isn't what happened! I had a follow-up dentist appointment with Stacy. She has lots of tools, see:
Wh-wh-which ones are you gonna use Stacy?:S Can you see the fear in my eyes?
In all seriousness, she did a great job. Her numbing abilities are the best of had. I actually bit a dentist once while he was trying to stick me with a needle for numbing purposes. Stacy, however, was very gentle and I even remembered to breath while she filled my massive, wisdom tooth cavity that almost required a root canal. PRAISE THE LORD IT DIDN'T!!!

After supper Brenna and Quinn drug me outside. I was nearly in a food coma and didn't want to, but they got me out there for a traipse in the horse pen. Project 366 picture:

The horses followed us around like a pack of girls. We crawled into the nearly empty hay feeder for a reprieve. Brenna hardly noticed them most of the time, she was dancing and singing and they just kept following her.

Hehe, then came the fun part. I turned Brenna green:)

...and Quinn blue!

I love the color swap feature on my camera...it can be really fun!

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt