Project 366- August 15, 2008




After dawdling around a bit this morning I hit the road in my Contour, Omaha-bound. It was a nice drive, not terribly hot and sticky icky.

I decided it must be plane day, because I saw a lot. Here we are:




All the bright yellow crop dusters were busy. I saw 5 of them along Hwy 92! I got a few shots of them for proof;)



There was a detour right before Wahoo and I didn't follow it like I should have. I knew the detour road would take me to Ashland eventually and it did. So I just wandered down the road until I found the interstate.
My first stop of the day was to visit Stacie and Connor. Isn't he adorable?! I got to hold him lots, feed him, burp him. Ohh, babies are bliss:) He even got cranky with me, but I'll take the down with the ups! I worked with Stacie in Omaha and we built a pretty neat friendship. I continue to pray that I can point her to Christ. This must be the Project 366 picture today:)

I tried to meet up with Maranda, but alas I couldn't get a hold of her:( So instead I went to JoAnn fabrics to pick up quilt batting. The poor employees, their computer system was going bonkers and they had a mess on their hands. Everything was on sale so they were busy. I wandered around until they had a break and patiently paid and received my hand-written receipt.
Hurray for Panera Bread!! I had a delicious meal with my dear Cindie. We got to catch up on life's twists and turns as of late. Then we picked up a movie and headed back to her place. I'm gonna miss hanging with her and crashing at her place when she moves to Michigan:( Thank you Lord for friends.
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt