Project 366- August 16, 2008

Bright and early, ugh. I had to be at Embassy Suites at 7:15am. I made it on time with no problems, but a bit on the tired side.
I had a bit of extra time while everyone was registering and so I read my Bible. It was a very nice, quiet place and very accommodating for Bible reading. The only downfall...the temperature. You know they need to turn the AC down when 95% of the people in the conference room brought sweaters and jackets with them!
Soooo, it was a conference and I was there alone. Dr. Hackel came too, but I never saw him. So I guess I'm assuming he still came:)

This was my view for the day. Actually my notebooks view, I didn't really want to hold the camera up by my face to take a picture, not very subtle that way. The conference was informative since it was on Medicare filing and I've never done it, meaning everything was new. I still would rather stick my head in the sand than take over Medicare filing. I'm afraid I'll do something wrong and end up sending us all to jail:S
I'm surprised I remember any of it though. I had a terrible stomach ache all day:(
As soon as it was 5pm and they let us out, I jumped in my "speed racer" and headed for the hills. No more of the city life for this week! I love coming home and today was no different.
I took the proper detour this time and enjoyed all the signs for the UNL Ag Research sites.

Take your pick, there is lots to see and research:)
Project 366 picture: It was a beautiful ride home and didn't take nearly as long as it usually feels. The sun was very compliant and kept hiding behind clouds.

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt