Project 366- August 17, 2008

This weekend mom and the kids did chores at the Dapper Dog for Jacob. I got to go along this morning. I haven't been inside the building since it was my chiropractor's office. A slightly different feel about the place I must say:)
Presley was VERY ready for some time to run. He did laps around mom and bounded about so happily. Every picture it looks like he is flying:) Project 366 picture:
Brenna and I wore our "church" hats today. My went so well with my black and white shirt dress! There do appear to be several "closet" hat wearers at our church. Several ladies said they should start wearing theirs:) Who knew?!
I discovered one of the side effects of ibuprofen this weekend. Not so pleasant. I wasn't up to doing much this afternoon. I took a long nap to try and ease the drowsiness from a bad night's sleep. I think I'm on the mend now.

Alissa

Comments

  1. For some reason you REALLY look like Brenna in the 366 picture for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, look, it's the Dapper Dog! I KNEW we should have started wearing hats to church ages ago! You look so cute.

    I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt