Project 366- August 18, 2008


Another foggy morning today. I think we are out of the extremely hot days now. This is the same hill I took a picture of a few weeks back, but it is just so pretty with the fog and the trees sticking out of the fog.
Work was really good today. Connie and I were cracking each other up right and left. So yeah, good day...until. She started in on how scheduling might have to change and she's getting a new babysitter and someday she'll be leaving.....!!!! Ah! I inadvertently (maybe) got a little stressed about it all on my drive home:S


The fact that today was payday helped some. Don't you love the beautiful aqua blue/green bricks of my bank? I think it is quite pretty.
Project 366 picture: Hey look, they are getting along!!!

Alissa

Comments

  1. Nothing like Custer Federal's lovely paint to make me miss home! Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt