Project 366- August 19, 2008

For those of you who have not been out by the O.K. Luther barn lately. Here is a visual update. They have painted it red! I'm thinking they're trying to get it ready in time for the Junk Jaunt. What would be a more appropriate time to open such a venue?
Project 366 picture:

I don't know if anyone else around here has heard of the Geek Squad. I used to see their commercials when I lived in Omaha (back when I had tv). I don't know why it always tickles me to see one of their vehicles...but it does. This one was spotted between Berwyn and Broken Bow. And note...the train was not moving?
I had a meeting today to go over what I "learned" at my conference. We all talked at the meeting and I don't know why I freaked out so much yesterday over stuff. I'm so temperamental sometimes:S
I stopped into Alco after the meeting because I've been getting a bit of quilt fever. I wanted to check out their fabrics. JACKPOT! They were having a large sale and they had a lot of new fabrics. I got 9 different fabrics for an incredibly low price. So low that after coming home, I went back in later to get more. The sale is on until Sunday...so I may go in for more:) I love new fabric and new quilt ideas popping in and out of my head!
Brenna and I played Princess Crazy 8's tonight. I won every game:) She is getting better at accepting those kind of losses.
Mom caught on to my quilt fever and she pulled out some blocks she started long ago. We'll see if we can't get her sucked in too:)

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt