Project 366- August 21, 2008


Another ending for me has come. This was my final day to work at the Garden Center. My time was not wasted either. I finished all my allotted "chores" and did some basting to my purse/bag. Looking good, huh?
Libby got left alone with me for a little while and so she watched for Connie's return with sad eyes. Poor sad Libby, she's been a bit sick lately with some puppy allergies. Glad to see she was well enough to come greet today:)
Yes, this was my last day. You see Dr. Hackel's wife works Thursdays at the chiro and she's having a baby in a few weeks or less. I'm going to be working there on Thursdays now in her stead and will not be carrying on at GC. I'll miss hanging with the Squiers, the plants and this swing. Isn't it an awesome swing? I almost told Connie she could give it to me as a wedding present, but I decided against it since I don't have any clue whether I'll ever get married:)
It was a hard day of leaving. I felt some "tension" for some reason and it really upset me. I tried to go look at fabric at Alco and I just couldn't do it, I was really in a funk. I don't want any hard feelings in my leaving and it really worried me. I had to go home and defunk. So I picked some tomatoes. Really, I only picked a few!

I made this with some of them. Yummy! Tomatoes, feta cheese, basil and balsamic vinegar. It was a delicious meal.


Alissa

Comments

  1. I'm sorry you didn't have a very good day, Alissa!

    That quilt/purse looks amazing! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    And those tomatoes look YUMMY! I'll have to try it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last day, huh? That makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt