Project 366- August 24, 2008

God's holiness is so astounding, so awe-inspiring, so humbling, so incomprehensible! I look forward to the day when I can join the hosts of heaven and cry, "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty!"

One year at Challenge Youth Retreat we tried something. The speaker had us, all 5,000+ of us, split into sections of the stadium. We then did kind of a round of "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty!" It was so cool! The staggering thing of heaven is that we can only catch a milliglimpse. We stopped and went on with the night, but in heaven the hosts are doing that now...without ceasing. Our God is so worthy of all praise.
Church was good. Pastor Bob's sermon was on the holiness of God and it reminded of that night in Fort Collins 10 years ago. Eek...was that really 10 YEARS AGO!!?? I feel old.

Anywho...after church we went back to Alco to look at fabric. I was in a much better state of mind and I had my handy-dandy mother to help in the decision of colors. Here is just a glimpse of my purchase, 19 yds of fabric for only $39!!
Wow! That makes me kinda HAPPY! Projects here I come!!
This evening we went for a drive in the pickup over to Ansley. We went to get A SINK!! In order to turn the school water on for the Junk Jaunt we must have a sink. Thankfully, the Brouwer's had a few extras laying around and let us pick one:) The drive was nice too!

I let mom sit in the middle next to her man. They were being silly. I love them both, it is so neat to be here getting to know them as an adult. They are my Project 366 picture:)
Alissa

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see what you make for the Junk Jaunt. See you there!
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt