Project 366- August 25, 2008

"I've been working on the railroad, all the livelong day..."
There were swarms of men working on the rail today. Looks like they are getting a lot done, huh?;)
I worked. I did a lot and left a lot to do. Connie and I had a good time, no pet peeves today. We are good at distracting each other:)
Tonight Quinn looked so cute eating his corn. Alas, this was all he'd let me take for a picture. He really objected quite a lot to even this. It was good corn, straight out of our garden!! Maybe tomorrow we can have some of our potatoes:)
What is your guess about this picture? A bit perplexing isn't it? Well, mom was walking Sugar around, merrily as they go and decided she'd try and walk her up on the porch to say hello to dad inside. It didn't work. She wasn't a fan of the steps, but it sure was fun to watch:)
Project 366 picture: I spent my evening mowing, and mowing and mowing. I seemed to take longer just because the sun was slowing going down. Hehe, I got to use the headlights for the first time! It was so exciting;) Nothing runs like a deere:)
Alissa

Comments

  1. yes, taking her to see daddy, up the steps. Horses are evidently better at climbing steps than long horns cuz i took my horse into our trailer!! house at college. duh, i was a smart one! Why? Cuz I wanted to see if she would go in. That's why. I thought there was a picture somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt