Project 366- August 26, 2008

I was busy today. This is the first project I attacked. I attacked it and finished it, hurray! The inside lining is the same red bandana material. I ordered a couple other purse patterns to try. I can't wait for them to get here:)
I also got the top for a table runner finished. Next step, the quilting. It is a red, white and blue theme with stars and stripes. I think it turned out great, better than I thought it would.
Mom and the kids were in town until early afternoon for a MOPS meeting. That gave me plenty of me time.
Project 366 picture: I love this weather we're having and today it just made me want to take a ramble through the field behind our house. I invited the kids along, but they had other ideas. Quinn has recently been really into riding the bike he got for his birthday. He wanted to go for a ride in town instead...so I changed my plan. They are so precious and growing up so fast.
This sign made me chuckle. No more school kids in Berwyn to watch for on the road. The school belongs to us...crazy.
Tonight instead of watching a movie or each doing our own thing, we played our Elvis Yahtzee again. Good times!
Alissa

Comments

  1. Hi Alissa ... I've been (kinda)keeping up on your blog even though I haven't commented in ages. I like seeing the little snapshots :)

    I gave you a blog award ...see my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute bag! You and your awesome projects! How are you, friend?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt