Project 366- August 29, 2008



Off to work I go again. Project 366 picture: Sunrise!
I worked all day. Nuff said.
Dr. Hackel left at about 2:45pm, SICK! I ended up staying until 6:30pm anyway with stuff to do. I also couldn't get a hold of most of the scheduled appointments and thought I'd better stay around to fill them in on the status of their appointment. Lots done, hurray!
We had breakfast for supper tonight. I tried to get a picture of dad cooking, but my battery chose that moment to die:S ARG! Yeah, so not much to report on today:) We did some cleaning to prepare for tomorrow. Seth and Julia are coming and so is Shilo:)

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt