Project 366- August 9, 2008


"Saturday in the park, I think it was the 4th of July..."

This song was in my head all morning. Every time someone says "Saturday" it just seems to creep in. I finally gave in and found it on youtube to listen to while getting ready for the wedding.

Yesterday's Project 366 picture featured Conway John and so today it is Conway Kitty. Kitty is a much more mellow young thing, not nearly as big as John either.
John has a lot of spunk. Just look at him go.

Before I headed off for wedding time we rearranged beds. Aunt Beth and Uncle Dan gave us a mattress set and so we did some shifting.

Brenna was so excited to get a bigger bed. She took to it like a fish to water;)

I made it on time to Trina and Jim's wedding. The songs went off smoothly. I know where I messed up, but they were cover-up-able. Hehe, not a word;) It was fun singing with Mr. Bristol again. I didn't stay for the reception. Not enough security in knowing lots of people to talk to there and I don't drink. That part of the reception began the minute they came out of the church...literally. So sad.

I came home instead to a yummy meal from the garden (minus the beef for the burgers). We had corn on the cob and tomatoes. I planted both and I'm so happy it was a successful crop!!


Alissa

Comments

  1. Man, those cats are adorable! And Brenna's bed looks very comfy, and I'm glad the wedding went well for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt