Oh, poo...I got behind:S

Project 366- September 6, 2008

Tomato time. It is getting a lot cooler out so we are trying to get all our tomatoes inside. The plan is ketchup. So today I started on that...by hanging dead bodies:)




Little Jane had a birthday party. The kids had a blast and it was great chatting with the moms too. I finished another bag tonight, stayed up wayyy to late to do so:S

Project 366- September 7, 2008


Lots of visitors in church today. Good chattin at potluck:)


Went to grandma's and scavenged for Junk Jaunt. Brought home my sewing machine, eek!! So excited about that. It was neat to hear the stories behind a lot of the stuff we found. A gold mine of old things. We ate pizza and root beer floats too:)






Project 366- September 8, 2008


Work. Busy. MOPS starts tomorrow:S Had to get ready. Yeah, I worked. Feelin kinda low. Hmm. I guess I will go sew. And read my Bible.






Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt