Project 366- August 31, 2008

Well, well, well look who came to church too! Titus and the guys, oh and they brought Shilo with them as well:) He is so cute and I miss Shilo so much already. Good friends are hard to watch leave.
After church, potluck, and running hither thither looking for a sink auger. Yes, I said a sink auger and no I don't really know what that is. Our sink backed up and the 25 ft auger we bought yesterday wasn't long enough. Arg, having no kitchen sink is tiresome.
Once home we napped quickly;) and headed to the school. We thought it would be good to do some guess-ta-mations on Junk Jaunt happenings. We set up all the tables we bought, but until we know how much people are bringing we can't figure too much out. I do think we are going to sand "my" room though:):) Me scraping may take years to get it finished and we might need the space for J.J.(Junk Jaunt).
Project 366 picture: I went down to get something out of the cold room and saw this. Quinn had little Playmobil people scattered around the floor. It was quite the battlefield. So cute:)

Here is our live-in plumber, except plumbing isn't his gift, at work. Hats off to dad for all his hard work. I appreciate it!
This is my newest project, purse/bag #2. I love these colors together. I didn't read the pattern when I first got it and didn't realize how big this is going to be. Oh, well big bags are in:)
Since tomorrow is Labor Day and I don't have to work the kids and I decided to have a "pajama party". We watched some Green Acres, ate popcorn and camped out on the living room floor. I'm sneaky, this is just my way to not have to sleep with both of them in my bed. It was fun and they loved it!

Alissa

Comments

  1. Loving the newest purse! I just finished one in almost those exact same colors. It's pieced too but not quite as fancy as yours. When I get done I'll post on my blog so you can compare...
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot has been happening at the Slagle ranch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt