Project 366- September 14, 2008

Hurray for friends, hurray for friends!! Okay, so I have many friends but only a few live nearby where I can physically see them. I was so excited for Amelia and Clara's weekend visit. Even if it only consisted of the time frame between church and potluck. I miss you girls, have a great week!!
We didn't stay for church potluck however, we went to a potluck for the dog 4-H club. It was a good time too, love those ladies as well. Brenna did a great job finishing up her record book. Bring on the moola;)
Project 366 picture: At Casey's we were treated to a free window wash. Quinn can indeed be helpful when he lets himself;) He did a good job too, even smiled for a photo later!

These are my favorite candy. My favorite I tell you and today they just didn't hit the spot. I think the sweetness of candy came a little too soon after sickness and after potluck. Don't worry, I stashed some in my purse for when the do hit that spot!!
This afternoon I was once again productive on my projects. Started an apron and worked on another purse. Whew, I hope these sell well! Otherwise I will have a lot of purses to use;)
Spiritually it was a very good day. I was able to really share with mom how I'm feeling about some things, my fears and insecurities. I also was able to allow God to take the reins and give me peace. I did something today that would normally have me "biting my nails" with anxiety and yet I am free. Praise the Lord. God's love transcends the rough times and I'm thankful to be in His arms:)

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt