Project 366- September 16, 2008

Project 366 picture: TWINS!! Mom was rummaging through clothes to find the winter stuff. She found these red matching sweaters and the kids were off. Brenna's was a bit small, but she made do.

They both put on their khakis and decided to do everything alike. Notice the pictures they drew?:) As you can guess, this idea of doing the exact same thing did not last all day. It was super cute while it lasted though.
Is not this apron adorable?!! It is a child's apron and I love it. The pattern called for lace around the edge, but I just made pleats instead with the contrast fabric. I love this one!
Volcano!!! The kids decided to do an impromptu science experiment this afternoon. Hehe, they have done this one several times before, but it never ceases to enthrall and amaze them.
I was supposed to have a work meeting this afternoon, but...
Marci went to the hospital to have the BABY!!! Yay!!
Tonight we ran down to the school to figure out how many leaks we truly have. It was already figured out that there are broken pipes in the walls of the boys bathroom. I heard rushing water from upstairs while dad was working on it only to discover water spraying out of a small hole in the girls bathroom:(
I used rags and a dustpan to clean up the 2 inches of water covering the floor. It was all very discouraging for all of us. Pretty much the plumbing needs completely redone. Anyone have $50, 000 for me so I can fix up the school? I was really hoping to move into it and at least have a bit of my own place. Disappointing...we cried.

Alissa

Comments

  1. Hey, I'm wondering if we need something "special" to display all this handy dandy stichery on for Junk Jaunt. Like maybe some peg board with hooks? Or maybe you have a better idea? Just wondering if it would be better if it weren't sitting on tables next to the other "junk?" And I use that term junk in a loving way you know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt