Project 366- September 17, 2008

Project 366 picture: I've started my next project:) It is a lap quilt made from 48 different random print materials. Fun, fun.
Chad and Marci had a baby boy last night!!! I'm so glad for them. Hurray for babies.

Hehe, look what I found in a water tub outside! I was finding containers to wash old bottles in and I found a dried up salamander. Mom wanted to try and rehydrate him, but he was too far gone. I talked her into putting it in the shower for dad later:) I'm evil, I know;)
Tonight our church started their Wednesday night kids program. I opened the van door when we got there and this big guy was standing RIGHT outside me door. I screamed, it startled me so!
We had a lot of kids...and I'll just say I nearly pulled my hair out, throttled some people and left. It will be better next week in an enclosed area, doing normal stuff and just us with the little kids. :S
They were precious though and we had a lot of newbies. If they all come back, mom, Tracey and I will have our hands FULL!
On the way home we stopped at GK and I got chocolate and a frappuccino to settle my extremely wound nerves. I got it home only to spill the majority of the contents in my lap. I didn't even cry. It was just the perfect ending to such a arg day. I'll spare you the picture of the backside:)

Alissa

Comments

  1. That newt/salamander thing is quite gross! Makes me think of Haiti where we had geckos on our ceiling every night. But they never came down to do any investigating...thankfully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt