Project 366- September 18, 2008

I've been having tooth pain all week. It is right where Dr. Stacy fixed my two cavities. I was so worried and had steeled myself for the worst.
Hurray for blessings. It was simply that the filling was too big. It was affecting my bite which in turn caused me pain. Praise the Lord!
While digging through Gma's sheds we found LOTS of bottles. My Grandpa collected them I believe. The kids and I set about cleaning the ones we brought for J.J.(Junk Jaunt) We have found some pretty neat ones.
Project 366 picture: Don't they look lovely, all sparkly in the sunshine?:)
Dad brought a cat home today! It supposedly whips up on dogs. He thought that was a good sign for a barn/mouse cat...one that can stand up to Stella. The name was decided upon, I only hope Ginger stick around.
Tonight was BUNCO!!! Hurray, hurray. It was sadly, the first Bunco evening minus Clara and Amelia. They made it however, they are on the phone with Lisa:) I got last Bunco and won an adorable little manicure set...in blue!
This morning after the dentist I went "shopping". I bought some cute sheets at Pamida for cheap. They are super cute colors and should be great for purse fabric!! I also bought a metal cube stacker thing for my fabric. It works so wonderfully.

Alissa

Comments

  1. It cracks me up to hear of your dad bringing a cat home. He's so much like my dad in that. (Trying to act like another pet is a nuisance, that he doesn't really care about the pets, only keeps them around to do useful things like catch mice or bark at strangers. But in reality my dad is really pretty good with animals and enjoys the menagerie that goes with having a farm. He could always catch the wild outside cats and dogs just seem to naturally listen to him.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt