Project 366- September 30, 2008

Well, look at that, our geranium has come back! The cold spell we had back a few weeks ago had pretty much done it in, but the warmth has brought it back.
Project 366 picture: Quinn was my helper while I took pictures of my leftover J.J. merchandise. He insisted I take some pictures in front of Travis' old truck.
I've set up an Etsy store, www.missalissacreations.etsy.com to try and find buyers for my other purses and note cards. Check it out:)

It was just Quinn and I at home this afternoon. He had some trouble listening this morning and so didn't get to go to town with Mom and Brenna. We managed without them okay;)

Alissa

Comments

  1. I'm sorry your items didn't sell, Alissa! I'll have to think about possibly getting one of the bags for a Christmas present for my sister. I think she'd really like it... Hmmmm. At any rate, beautiful work and very professional. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt