Project 366- September 5, 2008

Started out my day the right way...God's word. I wish I was more disciplined and consistent. I want to desire to know Him more. I am praying for His work in my heart and life.

Today started out rainy again. Cleared off later though.
Project 366 picture: Old house I've always wanted to take a picture of, I did as I drove by.
Mom and the kids checking out the Hubble Space Station on the world wide web.
I wrote the word buffalo on my hand because I was unable to get a picture of the buffalo with my camera. You see, there was a buffalo in my "village" today:)



Curious?



Okay, I'll tell. I saw a trailer across the highway with it's tailgate open. Then I saw a little pickup on the wrong side of the highway. The people were staring at something. So I looked and I saw a man jumping off his 4-wheeler and running down the railroad tracks. Then I saw the buffalo. It came lumbering up from the creek and continued on down the tracks. That is my story and I'm sticking to it!

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt