Project 366- September 9, 2008

MOPS began again!!! I have a great class again. Brenna decided to help out in the baby room. I think she wants to do that again, she loved it!
The kids were great and really applied themselves. They did so well that we even got to watch a short video. I was so hungry when we got done. Mom thought it was my turn to take us out for lunch...so I did.
We went to Tumbleweed. It was so delicious! I had kind of forgotten the stares we get in public during the school year. The kids look out of place in the middle of the day and I forget:) I totally almost killed a waitress:S I spilled Brenna's water and the other waitress didn't quite get it all wiped up. Around the corner came another and woosh she went sliding. The only losses ended up being 2 french fries and a piece of toast.
Project 366 picture: After lunch we went to the library. It was so peaceful having the entire children's room to ourselves:) Mom and I popped into the book sale room too. I found a few treasures.
Tonight I've been in turmoil on the inside. I've gotten my mind all worked up about something and it totally affected my day. Everything just seemed off. I had to stop sewing this afternoon because I just kept redoing my mistakes:S Sheesh! Lord, give me strength and wisdom.

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt