Project 366- October 1, 2008

Hurray, today is October 1!!! Do you know what that means? That means I'm allowed to pull my carrots up in the garden:) Mom made me wait until today...I was a bit anxious and antsy to get them pulled.
There weren't nearly as many as I planted, but it was exciting all the same. And yes Derek, I'm a nerd and now I'm taking pictures of carrots:)

We steamed them and ate them for supper, yum.

Tonight was Tag Kids. It went really well for having 14 kids. I think back to my Prairie Lane days when I had atleast this many kids every day all day:S


After only 2 hours I felt shot. Must be slipping up in my old age. Check out the block mania:)
I got some more items put up in my Etsy store today. Hurray for all the views!!

Alissa

Comments

  1. We had baked potatoes the other night for supper so you know what that meant...he wanted to take pictures of them and post them. What a stink! And to think he used to be so quiet.
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt