Project 366- October 11, 2008

Today was cold, drizzly and foggy. This kind of weather does not stir productivity in my bones. I was worthless today...I'll be honest. I sat and read a book I bought from the library backroom. Thick book, coffee and a blanket..YUM.
Project 366 picture: Frazier and Quinn, great lads.
The evening however was spent elsewhere and a wonderful time it was. The Atkins had a barn-warming party. I'm thankful there was a barn involved, for we would all have been quite chilled and drenched otherwise.
It was a lot of fun. I guess the invitation, which I never saw, stated that dancing would be part of the evenings festivities. Tim and Margaret jumped right in on that and taught a whole group of girls how to line dance. Their skills are enviable, that I must confess.

I didn't cut the rug, except with Lydia and Charlotte. Mom took a turn or two with Lydia as well as with dad. I hope we were entertainment for the few horses still stalled in the barn:)
I like "community" parties. I think they've gone too far out of style.

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt