Project 366- October 12, 2008

Wanna meet my church babies? This here is Cassandra:) She is just a wee bit older than my nephew Ansel. Today she was really smiley!
This is Anne and Charlotte. Anne likes to be coy;) We hung out at the dance last night. Charlotte is my friend too. We sat by each other at potluck.
It rained again today. The kids and I ventured down to the school for a little while. It wasn't nearly as productive as last time. Quinn found an Indiana Jones book and was asking me question after question about the pictures.
Project 366 picture:

Mom joined NetFlix recently. Tonight we watched "With 6 You Get Eggroll." Old Doris Day movie. It was okay. This weather makes me drag a bit. I get cold too and have trouble warming up. That makes wrapping up in a blanket and reading sound even better!

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt