Project 366- October 14, 2008

Tuesday, what a busy day. Project 366 picture: This is how I felt after 12pm today.
We had MOPS this morning. Due to some work being done on the church, we met at a different church. Mom subbed as the teacher for the younger preschool class and she had her hands full. I went ahead and kept a few of the ones who should have been in her room. It was crazy...fun, but crazy.
After MOPS we went to Pizza Hut for lunch and then on to the Hospital Auxiliary Rummage Sale. Look at all that stuff!! We found some good stuff. I found at least 4 pairs of like new jeans for Brenna. I even found some cool, "old lady" dresses for myself:) I couldn't resist.
Quinn got this race track set. We think it just needs a new fuse to run. I hope it works, it took me quite awhile to put it all together. Brenna bought mom and I coffee, aint she sweet? Then we sat at the library and drank it in the warm building.
I even brought home a book to read:)

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt