Project 366- October 15, 2008

I go in phases when it comes to reading. For a few months I won't pick up any books and then for a few more...I can't get enough of anything old and thick. I'm in an old and thick phase right now.
Today I finished Katherine by Anya Seton. I like books based on history and it was one I enjoyed. It did make me sad in my heart. The proof that sin has been raging throughout all humanity and all time strikes me sometimes. I forget sometimes that this terrible state of man's heart and man's sinfulness is just a case of our society today. So untrue...Satan has been battling for our souls since Adam and Eve. Hmm.
I decided to create a bookplate as well today. Some way to mark my old, thick books and not get them mixed with mom's:) Just a few weeks ago I brought home a sack full from the library back room. Now I can stamp them as mine:) Project 366 picture:
I did eventually get some other things done, besides reading. Tonight was Tag Team. Janessa and I are best friends now:)
She wouldn't sit in her chair unless I was her booster seat. Hehe, it did seem to calm her down more than usual. I'm guessing she doesn't probably get a lot of one-on-one attention.
Noah's ark was the story tonight. Check out all the animals!
Stickers for your verse!

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt