Project 366- October 19, 2008

Isn't Titus just a precious little thing?! This morning Cindie and I took off with Matt and Shilo. They presented at a church about 40 minutes away and we wanted to buy some more time with them.
Are they not the cutest little missionary couple? It was great to hear again how Trans World Radio is reaching the masses. I pray that soon they can get out on the field with their full financial support.
Baby photo op! I love babies and Titus is NOOO exception. He's my "unofficial" nephew. Don't we look good together:)?
After church we went to the Country Neighbor (I think that is the name) restaurant. It is outside of Elyria...literally in the middle of nowhere. It was really good food and such a cozy atmosphere. It was hard to say goodbye, but both Cindie and Shilo left this afternoon. Alas, parting is such sweet sorrow.
Project 366 picture:
Brenna has been asking all week if I would teach her how to play Monopoly. So this evening Mom, Brenna, Quinn and I whipped out the board and played it out. I WON!!! I think that is the first time I'm ever done that. It proved also that I have healed from the last time I played Monopoly...in LA:) Gotta love Armen:)

Alissa

Comments

  1. I think the Hs took Melinda and I to the Good Neighbor when we were there. Is it somewhat near Ft. Hartsuff? If so, that would be it! :-) YUMMY food!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt