Project 366- October 23, 2008

As I rolled over in bed this morning, trying to tune out the alarm clock...I didn't want to get up. I could still hear the wind howling outside and could only hope that the snow had amounted to something. Perhaps I'd have the day off? Nope.
The wetness underneath the snow was still slush and the roads were fine. I think the intense darkness made it harder to get up too. I survived;)
On Thursdays we're only open until noon so I didn't have much to complain about really. It was a good morning, busier than I thought it would be. Dr. Hackel is going to Fort Robinson this weekend and what a weekend to choose. Normally this would be a safe time of year.
The drive home was nice, still a bit of wetness coming down. The yellow trees stood out sooo much against the white snow and the white, cloudy sky.
Project 366 picture:
This afternoon I did more quilting. I made a new cover for my ironing board too. It needed it so badly, the hole in it just kept getting bigger. I need to crack down on getting mom's purse done:S
Quinn and Brenna wanted to "celebrate" the first day of snow. They set the table all pretty and put on their kimonos. Such characters. Wow.

Alissa

Comments

  1. The picture with the snow and the yellow leaves is very striking...
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt