Project 366- October 25, 2008

Well, there is a leetle bit of snow left in the yard. Just the piles where the snowmen were remain. I kept glancing out and thinking it was Stella or a white cat.
Brenna got to spend the afternoon with a friend and dad had to work. Sooo, mom and Quinn and I went and picked apples at the neighbor's. They are such big, delicious apples! We were able to get nearly 2 baskets full just from the ground. It was fun to try and maneuver the apple picker up high in the tree though:)
Quinn liked the apple picker too. He was a great "man of the house" for the day.
I found some old denim for a purse pattern. Quinn was able to fit into one leg of these...his whole body. Yeah, big jeans:S
This is Freckles. I named her tonight when I discovered that her nose was peppered with spots. Mom, Quinn and I also walked down to the removed playground equipment this evening. I wish they would just put it up on the baseball field. We roamed around outside in the beautifulness, getting our vitamin D for the day.Dad decided he wanted to eat out and Quinn's vote for NOT PIZZA landed us at Tumbleweed. We were being crazy kids in the backseat. Yummy food. Tumbleweed has the best burgers ever. Oh, how I adore the toasted bun:)
Project 366 picture:
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt