Project 366- October 27, 2008

Connie was back today. We had a busy day. I still didn't get everything done. Filing will have to wait until Thursday.
I got home tired and ready to flop...BUT I couldn't:S Mom left for MOPS setup, Dad left for Bible study and I wasn't prepared for my MOPS class yet. The MOPS planning part went fairly smooth and the kids didn't pester me too much. Then I started in on some laundry.
Project 366 picture: Dad asked me to wash whites so he had some socks. I went so far as to wash, dry, fold and put away his socks. I wonder if he'll be able to find the socks in the morning:)
So tonight...the washer and dryer were my friends. Once it was all done I just wanted to drop into bed for a few hours of rest.
Good night.
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt