Project 366- October 28, 2008

My MOPS class today was perhaps the best ever! It went so smoothly, the kids paid attention, the activities took up the needed time and 12 children survived in a small room:) I love how kids seem to sense that I'm okay with them and then cling. I had to peel Gwen's giggling little body off my hip. Kayla has decided that I'm fun to hang on too, different than the sisters. Ah, kids. I enjoy these guys as I wait for my own. I tried to take some pictures of the darlings, but my camera batteries were not cooperating.
After we finally got all cleaned up and packed away, we went to lunch. Mom had a appointment to see the massage therapist so she left us at the library. I was getting so close to finishing the book I checked out last time. I just popped a squat on the kids benches and read to try and finish. The kids read and read and read. They didn't get too antsy even though the hour grew.
I finished my book, a bit of a strange one. It was good, but decided to pull in a theme that I'd rather was left out.
Project 366 picture: Check out who joined me. A cat, imagine that...the ones at home follow me around too:S
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt