Project 366- November 1, 2008

Good morning! Today we hosted the monthly ladies event for church. Mom did a fantastic job planning a brunch complete with activities. We had a lovely time, better than I was expecting. Honestly I bristle a bit at church activities lately:S Only 5 ladies came, but it was an encouraging time for me. I was humbled and felt a bit chastised for not wanting to be there. This was one of our decorations:)

The afternoon was then spent doing odds and ends. Hurray for company, not much cleaning needed to be done now:) First on the list was digging up the rest of our potato crop!
Mom said that now we could all eat potatoes, since we all helped dig them. Haha. We almost missed the last row. I love potatoes!
Project 366 picture: Hehe, I caught them;) Don't you love the background? Dad was trying to get a pickup to run:S
I played Lincoln Logs with Quinn and Yahtzee with Brenna. Check it out! I got my first Yahtzee EVER!!! Yahoo! I screamed:)
Skippy and I had a photo op. Hehe, he was starting to look a little peeved by this point. I got a funny one that makes him look huge.
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt