Project 366- November 10, 2008

Hmm, I wasn't much for getting pictures taken today. When I work all day I don't tend to even get my camera out until 7pm or so. Hehe, this was my attempt at taking a pictures of Skippy and Arthur together. They both took off in opposite directions.

Project 366 picture: Isn't Molly just the meekest looking little dog. She gets tied to the stove when we aren't home. She looked so pitiful when I left her alone after my lunch. Mom and the kids had left already for nursing home singing.
It started to rain and then sleet this afternoon. I sprinkled the sidewalk at work in the pelting. Made for a slippery drive home. They also cancelled MOPS for tomorrow. I had even invited a young mom who came in the office today.

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt