Project 366- November 11, 2008

Snow, snow, snow. It snowed last night and a bit today. Not nearly as bad as it could have been. The ground is still warm enough that it seems to melt pretty quickly.

So what does one get done with a morning off? Why, quilting of course:) I'm working on some Christmas gifts. The selling of my items hasn't been a hit, but HOPEFULLY people won't reject them as gifts:)
Project 366 picture: I took this picture of supper ingredients BEFORE the recipe nearly killed me. I have a tendency not to read all the way through a recipe before making it. I think I read it all through tonight, but it was three pages long. I also had a phone call in the middle. Needless to say, it could have been quite a disaster. 1/2 cup of the special seasoning mix rather than a Tablespoon:S I got as much back out as I could when I realized the mistake, but it was a bit bitier than it should have been:)
Well, the Cowboy Chicken Casserole by Emeril wasn't too bad, despite my attempts to destroy it:) I'll bet he's never even seen a cowboy, especially one who makes this recipe...too many steps;)

Alissa


Comments

  1. 1/2 a cup? Yikes! Oh I wish I could say I've never done anything like that before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt