Project 366- November 12, 2008

Okay, so new things are always exciting! Not a lasting happiness, but a nice perk. Today I received not one but TWO such items. First, mom and I came up as eligible for our new free cellphones. Her pink Razr and my blue Razr arrived today from UPS. Aren't they just a cute little pair? Now mom and I can tell whose is whose, our last phones were identical:)
Project 366 picture:
The item that came FedEx was a bit more exciting for me. My laptop has been slowing decreasing in dependability over the last 2 years. I've had it cleaned off completely and redone twice now. So a few weeks ago when we got the Dell flyer...I took a leap and ordered a new laptop. Here she is:
It was hard, but when it was time for Tag Team I left my computer piddling behind. We had a grand time. Tonight the kids made camels, complete with two humps! So fun! Mom took her turn at potty cleanup and we decided that next week it is Tracy's turn:)
Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt