Project 366- November 19, 2008

I've had such trouble focusing on the task at hand lately. I did, however, get all my notecards ready for the craft fair this weekend. Yes, I'm going to give craft fairs one more chance. I'm joining my cousin near her hometown to share a booth.
Project 366 picture: Tonight at Tag Team we had chocolate frosted cupcakes. Like, the mustache?We had our story, about Jacob and Esau this week. The birthright.
Then after the kids colored, they had "free" time with blocks. The girls went for the blocks, but this young lad:
Yes, I know, he looks innocent. Well, he attacked me. He and the other little boy wrestled with me for at least 30 minutes. They were crazy, but we had a blast. One would jump on my back while the other tried to knock me off my feet. I used my secret powers a lot...tickling:)
Alissa


Comments

  1. Can't wait to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the craft fair!

    I took another look at your notecards and saw some images that I had not seen before. They are really good!

    Love you,

    Trav

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alissa,
    Hope you get to sell some of your awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt