Project 366- November 21, 2008

It is that time of year again! HARVEST TIME!!! I love seeing the huge piles of golden corn, the giant beast of a combine running through the fields, or down the road in this case:)
I wasn't terribly busy this morning. I had to do a periodic check on the status of our neighbor. Part of the roof is missing. I've never watched a demolition like this. It is a one man crew too, so it might take longer.
At lunch I had to pack like crazy to get all my stuff ready for the weekend. You see, I'm going to stay with my cousin and her cousin. She and I are selling our wares at a Craft Fair in Crete. Should be a good time!
I was hoping that I could leave work right at 6pm and get on the road then too. Alas, everyone wanted in this evening and I didn't get home to load my car until 6:45pm
The drive wasn't too bad, I took a scenic route and got to see the lights of many small towns. My eyes were so tired though. After 3.5 hours I was there and this is what I saw! How cool is this view across the street from their house? I thought it was neat, even in my tired stupor.

Project 366 picture:Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt