Project 366- November 22, 2008

When Kayla and I started setting up our purses and such at the craft fair we realized...we had a lot of stuff!! It was so crowded on that table, coat rack and floor. The girls in the booth next to us knew Kayla through church and having them there was enjoyable. I don't get to spend much time with my cousin, especially one-on-one. We had a ball chatting away, even once we got home.
Project 366 picture:I did better selling at this fair, but still not great. I sold 2 purses and an apron. Oh well, we had a splendid time anyway.
Seth and Julia showed up as were loading up. I'm so glad they came down to see me. Isn't he sweet, bundling her up:)?
They didn't feel like driving further on down to where Kayla and Derek "Big Dog" live so we went to DQ for ice cream. I must say it was just a very nice and enjoyable time together. I'm excited to have those two lovebirds home for Thanksgiving!!
Check out what else I found!!! Shilo and I "found" this marker a few years ago, but it was missing. Only the flowers planted next to the poles were there. So glad that I could revisit and get evidence this time
I decided to make a full weekend of it and stay another night. We were going to go see Fireproof, but we pooped out. The showing wasn't until 8:45pm!! I'm getting old, I was wayyyy to tired for that. Instead, we chatted and enjoyed homemade potato soup:) Yum!
What a blessing and encouragement today was. Thank you, LORD!
Alissa

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt