Project 366- November 25, 2008

No rest for me. Today was MOPS again finally. It has been a month since we met. Skippy was sad we were leaving him at home:(My kids were great, at least in my estimation. The pastor must have been having a bad day because he came and yelled at me...at the other in of the hallway. Arg, unnecessary and gruff reprimanding is yucky. I didn't cry, although I easily could have.
After our lesson and craft we played with blocks. Aren't they precious?
Project 366 picture:
We made "Thank You God" plates. They did such a wonderful job.
Brenna and Quinn wanted McDonalds for lunch. Mom and I tried the new McCafe. I wasn't impressed. Hmm, it was worth a try McDonalds. Better luck next time:)
I bought some fabric to make a dress for Thanksgiving. I tried to get some in WalMart on Sunday, but that one doesn't sell fabric anymore!!!:S
Alissa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt