Project 366- November 26, 2008

I know you, as my five readers, have been on the edge of your seat waiting to see when the demolition of this building would be complete.;) Well, it is cut to the ground now, simply waiting in piles to be hauled away.
I don't normally work Wednesdays so this day felt off. My end of the week long day is usually Friday and so I thought it was Friday:S It wasn't.
Mom was busy making rolls when I came home for lunch. She made cute little knot buns.Christmas is coming. Thanksgiving is here. Tomorrow we are joining friends and church family at the Hajda's to celebrate. They were busy in town putting up Christmas decorations on the poles.
After work I was tired, but also invited to impromptu dancing at the Hajda's. Brenna and I went for an hour or so. We had a lovely time.
Project 366 picture:
Brenna caught on better than I thought she would. She's so funny, she had a such a wonderful time.

Alissa

Comments

  1. I tagged you. Stop on over and see what the rules are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt