Project 366- November 28, 2008

Well, I hear that today is now called "Black Friday." What a horrid name for any day and with such historical implications. Interesting.
Broken Bow puts out a 25% coupon for several of its stores. I had to work in the morning so mom and the kids came in at noon to "shop." Mom and I decided that we couldn't manage out of town...our brains are/were mush:)
Yummy China Garden! We didn't eat there, just took a picture.
See! It was a good coupon. I got all the Christmas gifts I needed at the first store...and FORGOT to get out my coupon:S I did help mom out and use it at some of the other stores.
The clouds were brilliant. One side was sunny and blue, the other dark and solemn.
Brenna got a lot of her gifts bought and then this evening I helped her wrap. She's growing up so quickly. She has her own checkbook now!

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt