Project 366- November 29, 2008

Oh, what wonderfulness to sleep in this morning. I've needed it all week. They say that you can't "catch up" on sleep, but I DID!
Dad went to Loup City for a horse sale. He took Brenna and Quinn went along with him. How strange to have the house empty of everyone but Mom and I! She worked a lot and I worked on some Christmas stitching. I finished this month's viewing of "Wives and Daughters."
I think Dad spoiled these two a bit;) They were crazy when they got home. They are such nuts. Brenna beat me in Battleship this morning. She was positively glowing afterward.
I was in charge of supper. We had white chicken chili. I did have to tweak it a bit due to missing ingredients. YUM!
Soup was good tonight, it has been dark and blowing all day.
No...this is not a new way to play footsy:)Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt