Project 366- November 8, 2008

I spent 6 hours at a craft fair today, trying to sell my wares. It was a bust. I sold one set of photo notecards. Then as I was packing up, the two ladies I shared a table with took pity on my and each bought one. Kind of a disappointing day. I love sewing these bags, but I need to get rid of some. I guess Christmas gifts?!
So, our dog and one of our calves have a funny friendship. They play and romp together and...lick each other's ears. Yes, that is right. Tonight I went out to take a picture of them playing and Stella came running up to me. Her ears were all wet! Crazy animals. Now how do we deal with freezing wet dog ears?
I'm putting this up to show Travis and Michelle that Brenna likes this top too:)
Tonight we dined at the Hajda's home. They invited us and a new homeschooling family in the area. We had a grand old time. Charlotte, as usual, was my buddy for part of the evening. She's a ball. The adults played Catch Phrase after supper.
Then the kids joined us for a rousing game of "I have never..." You always learn such interesting things from playing this game. We managed to make history but NOT breaking any furniture or bodies in the process.
Before we headed home, while the kids got their second wind of playing, I played with Anne and Lydia under the table. Anne was crawling about chasing us, so hilarious.
Thanks for inviting us over, friends!
Alissa




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt