Project 366- October 29, 2008

Good morning! There is nothing quite like a drive into the sunset to start out your day. This morning I had a Medicare seminar in Grand Island at 8:30am. I just met Dr. Hackel and Connie there so I could go on to Kearney afterwards.The sunrise was pretty. There was only one spot in the drive where I could see absolutely NOTHING but sun.
So after a quick lunch with the gang, I headed to Hobby Lobby. I had two coupons for 40% off so I used one at Hobby Lobby in G.I. and then headed to Kearney to use the other. I bought mostly stuff for more purses. Sounds silly since they aren't selling...but hopefully soon:S
I picked up my sewing machine in Kearney and dropped mom's off for a tune up. It will be weird to switch back after a month.
The drive home was lovely. It was a very nice fall day. I took a long, scenic route too. When I got home mom informed me that it was Wednesday and therefore we needed to leave soon for Tag Kids. I had COMPLETELY forgotten about that and was so tired. I survived though and the kids were pretty mellow. Nice change:)

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt