Project 366- October 30, 2008

I worked this morning. Stayed up too late last night and was exhausted all morning. I don't think staring at a computer screen helps any either.
Zelda and Cayliss came up for the afternoon. We had a really good time. Cayliss is a lot of fun:)Project 366 picture: Tinted windows make great mirrors and are super fun to take pictures in:) We took them down to see the school before they left. I love my school, need to get scraping.
The kids wanted to carve their pumpkins tonight. Sadly, we couldn't find a pumpkin knife and they didn't want me to do it for them. So instead they decorated with Sharpies.

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt